Disclaimer: Following this guide to edit your Final Fantasy IV (Main Game) / Final Fantasy IV: The After Years save file is risky. If you fail to backup/restore the save file, or did something wrong, your save file is ruined and cannot be recovered.
Although I did get the rare treasure known as Rainbow Pudding in Final Fantasy IV (FF4) after repeating the same fight 270 times, it was not the end. For the second playthrough to face the toughest optional bosses, I still want several sets of various pieces of Onion equipment, several sets of Adamant armor, and as many Soma Drop, Gold and Silver Apple as possible, etc. Getting each item of these means hundreds of repeated fights. It could take weeks, if not months, to get those.
This guide teaches the method of hex editing the Final Fantasy IV save file to obtain those items (and augments) and hack the experience and gils. Although this guide is written for Android, hex editing the iOS save file uses the same method, but with different tools.
Please let me know if this guide helped you enjoy your Final Fantasy IV game.
(By the way, in case anybody cares, I have also written my review of Final Fantasy IV: The After Years.)
- Rooted Android (this is absolutely necessary – you can stop reading this article if you cannot root your Android device)
- Final Fantasy IV (this guide is written for version 1.2.0. It should also work on later versions as long as the game does not strengthen the scheme of save file validation) or Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (tested with version 1.0.3)
- A hex editor (e.g. free HexEditor 3.0.9 or later)
- A file explorer that support root access and can copy system data files (e.g. free FileManager (Explorer) )
If you use the free app FileManager, you need to go into its settings and tick “Root Explorer”, then grant it root permissions.
Likewise, if you use the free app HexEditor, you need to go into its settings and tick “Root permissions”, then grant it root permissions. (If you use the old version 2, change the cell size such that each row displays exactly 8 bytes (values) (in green color).)
Since hex editing may often take a while, it is more convenient to change the Android settings -> Display -> Sleep timeout to a longer time.
Steps to Hex Edit Final Fantasy IV (FF4) or Final Fantasy IV: The After Years (FF4:TAY) Save File on Android
In this article, “Final Fantasy IV” denotes both the main game and The After Years, while “FF4” denotes the main game only, and “FF4:TAY” denotes The After Years only.
Important: all numbers specified in this guide are hexadecimal (i.e. a digit can be 0-9 or a-f where a-f means 10-15 in decimal), unless they are explicitly stated to be decimal. If you use Windows 7 calculator, switch to Progammer view for hex <-> dec conversions. (On Android, try out those free calculator apps for hex <-> dec conversions, such as RealCalc Scientific Calculator and enable Radix modes)
I first read about the way of bypassing Final Fantasy IV save file validation check from l33newhouse post on this gamefaqs thread. The steps here are modified for Android 4.x (4.2.2 and 4.4.2 are tested).
- In Final Fantasy IV, if you want to hack items, make sure you have at least 1 potion, sort your inventory to put consumable items on top, and save it to one of the slots. Slot 1 is a little bit more convenient for editing, but other slots are also ok. If you want to hack the experience (for leveling up without grinding) or gils, take note of the current gils and the experience points of each member in your party.
- Exit from Final Fantasy IV.
- Use FileManager to backup (i.e. copy and paste) the save file in (FF4) /data/data/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFIV_GP/files/save.bin or (FF4:TAY) /data/data/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FF4AY_GP/files/save.bin (If your /data folder is empty, it means you have not given root access to your file explorer, or your file explorer does not support dealing with system files, or the path I specified for Android 4.2.2 is different from your Android version. Alternatively, I think Titanium Backup may achieve the same purpose but I have not tested it.)
- In FileManager, check that the permissions of the save.bin is -rw-rw-rw-. If it is not, grant read and write permissions to all three groups. (Credit: undeadr)
- Start Final Fantasy IV.
- Choose LOAD GAME.
- Choose the slot that you’re going to edit, but DO NOT click Yes or No when asked to “Load data from Slot ?” (By this time the save file verification is passed, so we can proceed to edit the save file.)
- Press the Android home button.
- Start HexEditor.
- Open the save.bin file (if you cannot see it in HexEditor, you need to set HexEditor to have Root permissions and grant it).
- Continue to the following section depending on whether you need to hack the experience/gils or items.
Experience / Gils hacking
Generally, it is simpler and better to hack the experience rather than the levels and the individual character stats, because all the character stats and levels are automatically adjusted based on the experience.
The key to hacking experience / gils is to understand how the decimal value of experience / gils are represented in the save file as hexadecimal. Firstly, use a calculator to convert a decimal number to hexadecimal. Then, reverse the byte order (credit: undeadr) as follows: 01 02 03 04 becomes 04 03 02 01 – this order is known as little endian in computer terminology.
- Experience in decimal: 9579
- Experience in hexadecimal: 256b
- Experience in save file: 6b 25 00 00
- Gils in decimal: 3881
- Gils in hexadecimal: f29
- Gils in save file: 29 0f 00 00
- Search the save file accordingly. In the previous example, that would be 290f0000. Owing to the presence of quick save and other save files, it may occur more than one time. If there are more than two or three occurrences it is safer to go back into the game and earn a little more experience or gils, such that the same byte sequence does not occur in the save file for too many times. For FF4:TAY, for gil hacking I found that the first occurrence is usually not the right one, the second occurrence is. I have documented some addresses of gils and experience for some characters in some FF4:TAY save files in a separate table below.
- Edit the value to what you want. However, doing something crazy like ff ff ff ff could be risky as you may be overflowing the game code once you get further experience or gils, or it may become negative due to the way computer stores negative numbers. Simply changing the third byte will serve many needs. In FF4:TAY, changing the third byte to 02 or 03 will often take the character to level 30+.
- If you need to hack items as well, continue to the next section. Otherwise, jump to the section about saving the file.
Although both FF4 and FF4:TAY use a similar structure to store items, their addresses and the meanings of the item codes and item types are totally different. The addresses given in this procedure is for the FF4 main game only, unless otherwise stated.
- Search for hex 50 52 54 59. For FF4, there should be four occurrences of these values in the file corresponding to the three save slots and the quicksave. (The occurrences are found in “addresses” 19d0, 5790, 9550 for the three save slots. “Address” is the position of these values, and is shown in the left column in HexEditor.) For FF4:TAY, there are far more occurrences because of the save files for different tales plus quicksave.
- Since HexEditor displays exactly 8 bytes per row, observe that the row after 50 52 54 59 (FF4 address 19d8, 5798, 9558) should contain 89 13 (FF4 potion) or 9E 08 (FF4:TAY potion). After 89 13 or 9E 08, the value represents the number of potions you have in hexadecimal. You can change this value up to hexadecimal 63 (decimal 99) if you want.
- Basically each item in your inventory is represented by four bytes – item code (89 for FF4 portion), type (13 for FF4 consumables), count, and 00. If you want to get more of the same items you already have, simply increase the count (up to 63) by finding out what each item code represents by referring to the large table in the next section of this article.
- You can also replace the items accordingly, e.g. replace some items that can easily be bought by rare treasures, notably:
- 47 14 for FF4 Rainbow Pudding
- 84 17 for FF4 Onion Sword
- 4d 1f for FF4 Onion Shield
- b9 1f for FF4 Onion Helm
- 23 20 for FF4 Adamant Armor
- 24 20 for FF4 Onion Armor
- 81 20 for FF4 Onion Gloves
- If you want to add items instead of replace items, things become a little more difficult. You need to find out the inventory count that follows the normal inventory section – the number that follows a large bunch of 00 is the count. For FF4, the count is located at hex 600 plus the start of the respective item repository – the FF4 inventory counts are found in addresses 1fd8, 5d98, 9b58 respectively. For FF4:TAY, the count is located at hex 800 plus the start of the respective item repository.
- After knowing the inventory count, find out what address represents the first empty item location – it does not usually contain 00 00 00 00. For example, if you are working on FF4 save slot 1 and your inventory count is 3f, the first empty item location should be 19d8 + 3f * 4. Add your items from this address. Then change the inventory count accordingly.
- (FF4 only) Following the normal inventory is the key item inventory section (from addresses 1fdc, 5d9c, 9b5c). It works the same way. I think all key items and augments have type 23. (Again if you need to add key items, deal with the key item inventory counts in addresses 21dc, 5f9c, 9d5c)
- Inspect all changes and make sure you have made the changes correctly, along with the counts of the normal inventory and the key item inventory if you added anything.
- Save the file. (Note that in HexEditor, the disk icon on the top right corner in an edit prompt only commits a change to the file in RAM. To really save the file to flash you have to invoke the function Save File).
- Switch back to Final Fantasy IV, then press Yes to load the save file.
- Verify that you now have what you want. (Note: the increased experience will not immediately result in a higher level or higher character stats – they will be updated after you go through one battle. Also, the experience needed for next level will become negative, this is normal.)
- If it is correct, save the game in Final Fantasy IV to the same slot again (this corrects a checksum error that we have bypassed – without doing this the next time you launch the game the save slot will be represented as corrupted).
- If it is incorrect (i.e. the experience or gils you think you are modifying is not changed at all), you can choose to save the game then revert it manually, or restore from a backup to try again.
FF4 Hex Item List
This item list is given by iAtoria in this iapphacks forum thread.
Important: iAtoria lists item type first, then the item code. So “1389 = Potion” (where 13 is consumable type and 89 is the code for potion) in this list should be entered in HexEditor as 89 13 instead.
There are invalid items in this list (even if they appear to have seemingly valid names). If you add an invalid item to your save file, it will not show up in the inventory.
Note: Even if you add Dark Matter this way, you cannot use it to fight Proto-Babil in your first playthrough.
1389 = Potion 138A = Hi-Potion 138B = X-Potion 138C = Ether 138D = Dry Ether 138E = Elixir 138F = Megalixir 1390 = Phoenix Down 1391 = Gold Needle 1392 = Maiden's Kiss 1393 = Mallet 1394 = Diet Ration 1395 = Echo Herbs 1396 = Eye Drops 1397 = Antidote 1398 = Cross 1399 = Remedy 139A = Alarm Clock 139B = Unicorn Horn 139C = Tent 139D = Cottage 139E = Emergency Exit 139F = Gnomish Bread 13A0 = Gysahl Greens 13A1 = Gysahl Whistle 13A2 = Golden Apple 13A3 = Silver Apple 13A4 = Soma Drop 13A5 = Siren 13A6 = Lustful Lali-Ho 13A7 = Ninja Sutra 13AB = Red Fang 13AC = White Fang 13AD = Blue Fang 13AE = Bomb Fragment 13AF = Bomb Crank 13B0 = Antarctic Wind 13B1 = Arctic Wind 13B2 = Zeus's Wrath 13B3 = Heavenly Wrath 13B4 = Gaia Drum 13B5 = Bomb Core 13B6 = Stardust 13B7 = Lilith's Kiss 13B8 = Vampire Fang 13B9 = Spider Silk 13BA = Silent Bell 13BB = Coeurl Whisker 13BC = Bestiary 13BD = Bronze Hourglass 13BE = Silver Hourglass 13BF = Gold Hourglass 13C0 = Bacchus's Wine 13C1 = Hermes Sandals 13C2 = Decoy 13C3 = Light Curtain 13C4 = Lunar Curtain 13C5 = Crystal 13C6 = Member's Writ 1404 = Dummy 1 1405 = Dummy 2 1406 = Dummy 3 1407 = Dummy 4 1408 = Dummy 5 1409 = Dummy 6 140A = Dummy 7 140B = Dummy 8 140C = Dummy 9 140D = Dummy 10 140E = Dummy 11 140F = Dummy 12 1410 = Dummy 13 1411 = Dummy 14 1412 = Dummy 15 1413 = Dummy 16 1414 = Dummy 17 1415 = Dummy 18 1416 = Dummy 19 1417 = Dummy 20 1418 = Dummy 21 1419 = Dummy 22 141A = Dummy 23 141B = Dummy 24 141C = Dummy 25 141D = Dummy 26 141E = Dummy 27 141F = Dummy 28 1420 = Dummy 29 1421 = Dummy 30 1422 = Dummy 31 1423 = Dummy 32 1424 = Dummy 33 1425 = Dummy 34 1426 = Dummy 35 1427 = Dummy 36 1428 = Dummy 37 1429 = Dummy 38 142A = Dummy 39 142B = Dummy 40 1432 = Takkei Tail 1446 = Dark Matter 1447 = Rainbow Pudding 1770 = Empty 1771 = Dark Sword 1772 = Shadowblade 1773 = Deathbringer 1774 = Mythgraven Blade 1775 = Lustrous Sword 1776 = Excalibur 1777 = Ragnarok 1778 = Ancient Sword 1779 = Blood Sword 177A = Mythril Sword 177B = Sleep Blade 177C = Flame Sword 177D = Icebrand 177E = Stoneblade 177F = Avenger 1780 = Defender 1781 = Fireshard 1782 = Frostshard 1783 = Thundershard 1784 = Onion Sword 17D5 = Spear 17D6 = Wind Spear 17D7 = Flame Lance 17D8 = Ice Lance 17D9 = Blood Lance 17DA = Gungnir 17DB = Wyvern Lance 17DC = Holy Lance 17DD = Dummy 1839 = Mythril Knife 183A = Dancing Dagger 183B = Mage Masher 183C = Knife 189D = Dream Harp 189E = Lamia Harp 1901 = Flame Claws 1902 = Ice Claws 1903 = Lightning Claws 1904 = Faerie Claws 1905 = Hell Claws 1906 = Cat Claws 1965 = Wooden Hammer 1966 = Mythril Hammer 1967 = Gaia Hammer 19C9 = Dwarven Axe 19CA = Ogrekiller 19CB = Poison Axe 19CC = Rune Axe 1A2D = Kunai 1A2E = Ashura 1A2F = Kotetsu 1A30 = Kiku-ichimonji 1A31 = Murasame 1A32 = Masamune 1A33 = Dummy 1A34 = Dummy 1A91 = Rod 1A92 = Flame Rod 1A93 = Ice Rod 1A94 = Thunder Rod 1A95 = Lilith Rod 1A96 = Polymorph Rod 1A97 = Faerie Rod 1A98 = Stardust Rod 1AF5 = Staff 1AF6 = Healing Staff 1AF7 = Mythril Staff 1AF8 = Power Staff 1AF9 = Aura Staff 1AFA = Sage's Staff 1AFB = Rune Staff 1AFC = Dummy 1B59 = Bow 1B5A = Power Bow 1B5B = Great Bow 1B5C = Killer Bow 1B5D = Elven Bow 1B5E = Yoichi Bow 1B5F = Artemis Bow 1BBD = Medusa Arrows 1BBE = Iron Arrows 1BBF = Holy Arrows 1BC0 = Fire Arrows 1BC1 = Ice Arrows 1BC2 = Lightning Arrows 1BC3 = Blinding Arrows 1BC4 = Poison Arrows 1BC5 = Silencing Arrows 1BC6 = Angel Arrows 1BC7 = Yoichi Arrows 1BC8 = Artemis Arrows 1C21 = Whip 1C22 = Chain Whip 1C23 = Blitz Whip 1C24 = Flame Whip 1C25 = Dragon Whisker 1C26 = Dummy 1C85 = Boomerang 1C86 = Moonring Blade 1CE9 = Shuriken 1CEA = Fuma Shuriken 1F40 = Empty 1F41 = Iron Shield 1F42 = Dark Shield 1F43 = Demon Shield 1F44 = Lustrous Shield 1F45 = Mythril Shield 1F46 = Flame Shield 1F47 = Ice Shield 1F48 = Diamond Shield 1F49 = Aegis Shield 1F4A = Genji Shield 1F4B = Dragon Shield 1F4C = Crystal Shield 1F4D = Onion Shield 1FA5 = Leather Cap 1FA6 = Headband 1FA7 = Feathered Cap 1FA8 = Iron Helm 1FA9 = Wizard's Hat 1FAA = Green Beret 1FAB = Dark Helm 1FAC = Hades Helm 1FAD = Sage's Miter 1FAE = Black Cowl 1FAF = Demon Helm 1FB0 = Lustrous Helm 1FB1 = Gold Hairpin 1FB2 = Mythril Helm 1FB3 = Diamond Helm 1FB4 = Ribbon 1FB5 = Genji Helm 1FB6 = Dragon Helm 1FB7 = Crystal Helm 1FB8 = Glass Mask 1FB9 = Onion Helm 2009 = Clothing 200A = Prison Garb 200B = Leather Clothing 200C = Bard's Tunic 200D = Gaia Gear 200E = Iron Armor 200F = Dark Armor 2010 = Sage's Surplice 2011 = Kenpo Gi 2012 = Hades Armor 2013 = Black Robe 2014 = Demon Armor 2015 = Black Belt Gi 2016 = Knight's Armor 2017 = Luminous Robe 2018 = Mythril Armor 2019 = Flame Mail 201A = Power Sash 201B = Ice Armor 201C = White Robe 201D = Diamond Armor 201E = Minerva Bustier 201F = Genji Armor 2020 = Dragon Mail 2021 = Black Garb 2022 = Crystal Mail 2023 = Adamant Armor 2024 = Onion Armor 206D = Ruby Ring 206E = Cursed Ring 206F = Iron Gloves 2070 = Dark Gloves 2071 = Iron Armlet 2072 = Power Armlet 2073 = Hades Gloves 2074 = Demon Gloves 2075 = Silver Armlet 2076 = Gauntlets 2077 = Rune Armlet 2078 = Mythril Gloves 2079 = Diamond Armlet 207A = Diamond Gloves 207B = Genji Gloves 207C = Dragon Gloves 207D = Giant's Gloves 207E = Crystal Gloves 207F = Protect Ring 2080 = Crystal Ring 2081 = Onion Gloves 2329 = Frying Pan 232A = Adamantite 232C = Sand Pearl 232D = Dark Matter 232E = Earth Crystal 232F = Rat Tail 2330 = Baron Key 2331 = Whisperweed 2332 = Pink Tail 2333 = Carnelian Signet 2334 = Magma Stone 2335 = Dark Crystal 2336 = Luca's Necklace 2337 = Lugae's Key 2338 = Augment Test 238C = Goblin 238D = Bomb 238E = Cockatrice 238F = Mindflayer 2390 = Bardsong 2391 = Salve 2392 = Hide 2393 = Twincast 2394 = Cry 2395 = Bluff 2396 = Recall 2397 = Fast Talker 2398 = Dualcast 2399 = Analyze 239A = Upgrade 239B = Adrenaline 239C = Focus 239D = Brace 239E = Kick 239F = Bless 23A0 = Last Stand 23A1 = Phoenix 23A2 = Limit Break 23B0 = Auto-Potion 23B1 = Omnicasting 23B2 = Item Lore 23B3 = Counter 23B4 = MP +50% 23B5 = MP Efficiency 23B6 = Piercing Magic 23B7 = HP +50% 23B8 = DoesNotExist 23B9 = Reach 23BA = Level Lust 23BB = Gil Farmer 23BC = Treasure Hunter 23BD = Curse 23BE = Tsunami 23BF = Whirlwind 23C0 = Inferno 23C1 = Draw Attacks 23C2 = Eye Gouge 23C3 = Safe Travel 23C4 = Twincast 23C5 = Twincast 23C6 = Darkness 23CE = ????'s Love 23CF = Omega Tail 23D0 = Zemus Tail 23D1 = Red Tail 23D2 = Black Tail 23D3 = Blue Tail 23D4 = Green Tail 23D5 = Yellow Tail
FF4:TAY Gils and Experience Addresses
This incomplete list contains the addresses for gils and experiences of some characters in the first save file in each tale (and one for the second save file for the final tale). There could be typing mistakes here – do verify the contents match your status before you modify each byte.
Ceodore I: 3A88 gils 1D0 Hooded Man EE0 Ceodore Rydia I: 10358 gils CD00 Rydia DA10 Luca E5F0 Calca E720 Brina Yang I: 1CC28 gils 19960 Yang 1A1B0 Ursula 1B380 Monk A 1B4B0 Monk B Palom I: 294F8 gils 26360 Palom 26CE0 Leonora Edge I: 35DC8 gils 33a72 Izayoi Porom I: 42698 gils 3F040 Rydia 3F500 Palom 3F630 Porom Edward I: 4EF68 gils 4BB70 Edward 4C880 Harley 4E3D0 Guard A 4E500 Guard B 4E630 Guard C Lunarian I: 68108 gils 65300 Fusuya 66ac0 Golbeza Crystals I: 749D8 gils (Credit: Mogki) 72090 Luca 71380 Rydia 71aa0 Edge 73390 Man in Black Crystals II: 75670 Rydia 75C60 Porom 75D90 Edge 76120 Ceodore 771C0 Kain
FF4:TAY Hex Item List
This item list is collected from null.aiolos comment, this gamefaqs thread (credits: Sir_Phoenix88, rohin, woodyou for the critical items) and my own findings. Note: It is quite possible that some of the items codes are typed incorrectly, or are invalid.
Important: this list uses the order seen in the hex file, unlike the order used in the previous FF4 Hex Item List table.
D1 07 Flame Claws D2 07 Ice Claws D3 07 Lightning Claws D4 07 Faerie Claws D5 07 Hell Claws D6 07 Cat Claws D7 07 Rod D8 07 Ice Rod D9 07 Flame Rod DA 07 Thunder Rod DB 07 Polymorph Rod DC 07 Faerie Rod DD 07 Stardust Rod DE 07 Lilith Rod DF 07 Staff E0 07 Healing Staff E1 07 Mythril Staff E2 07 Power Staff E3 07 Aura Staf E4 07 Sage’s Staff E5 07 Rune Staff E6 07 Dark Sword E7 07 Shadow Blade E8 07 Deathbringer E9 07 Mythgraven Blade EA 07 Lustrous Sword EB 07 Excalibur EC 07 Flame Sword ED 07 Icebrand EE 07 Defender EF 07 Blood Sword F0 07 Ancient Sword F1 07 Sleep Blade F2 07 Stoneblade F3 07 Spear F4 07 Wind Spear F5 07 Flame Lance F6 07 Ice Lance F7 07 Wyvern Lance F8 07 Holy Lance F9 07 Blood Lance FA 07 Gungnir FB 07 Kunai FC 07 Ashura FD 07 Kotetsu FE 07 Kiku-Ichimonji FF 07 Murasame 00 08 Musasame 01 08 Assassin’s Dagger 02 08 Mage Masher 03 08 Thorn Whip 04 08 Chain Whip 05 08 Blitz Whip 06 08 Flame Whip 07 08 Dragon Whisker 08 08 Crescent Axe 09 08 Dwarven Axe 0A 08 Orgekiller 0B 08 Mythril Knife 0C 08 Dancing Dagger 0D 08 Mythril Sword 0E 08 Kitchen Knife 0F 08 Ragnarok 10 08 Shuriken 11 08 Fuma Shuriken 12 08 Boomerang 13 08 Moonring Blade 14 08 Dream Harp 15 08 Lamia Harp 16 08 (Invalid) 17 08 Poison Axe 18 08 Rune Axe 19 08 Mythril Hammer 1A 08 Gaia Hammer 1B 08 Wooden Hammer 1C 08 Avenger 1D 08 Bow 1E 08 Cross Bow 1F 08 Great Bow 20 08 Killer Bow 21 08 Elfin Bow 22 08 Yoichi Bow 23 08 Artemis Bow 24 08 Iron Arrows 25 08 Holy Arrows 26 08 Fire Arrows 27 08 Ice Arrows 28 08 Lightning Arrows 29 08 Dark Arrows 2A 08 Poison Arrows 2B 08 Silencing Arrows 2C 08 Angel Arrows 2D 08 Yoichi Arrows 2E 08 Medusa Arrows 2F 08 Artemis Arrows 30 08 (Invalid) 31 08 Iron Shield 32 08 Dark Shield 33 08 Demon Shield 34 08 Lustrous Shield 35 08 Mythril Shield 36 08 Flame Shield 37 08 Ice Shield 38 08 Diamond Shield 39 08 Aegis Shield 3A 08 Genji Shield 3B 08 Dragon Shield 3C 08 Crystal Shield 3D 08 Iron Helm 3E 08 Dark Helm 3F 08 Hades Helm 40 08 Demon Helm 41 08 Lustrous Helm 42 08 Mythril Helm 43 08 Diamond Helm 44 08 Genji Helm 45 08 Dragon Helm 46 08 Crystal Helm 47 08 Leather Cap 48 08 Feathered Cap 49 08 Wizard’s Hat 4A 08 Sage’s Miter 4B 08 Gold Hairpin 4C 08 Ribbon 4D 08 Headband 4E 08 Green Beret 4F 08 Black Cowl 50 08 Glass Mask 51 08 Iron Armor 52 08 Dark Armor 53 08 Hades Armor 54 08 Demon Armor 55 08 Knight’s Armor 56 08 Mythril Armor 57 08 Flame Mail 58 08 Ice Armor 59 08 Diamond Armor 5A 08 Genji Armor 5B 08 Dragon Mail 5C 08 Crystal Mail 5D 08 Clothing 5E 08 Leather Clothing 5F 08 Gaia Gear 60 08 Sage’s Surplice 61 08 Black Robe 62 08 Luminous Robe 63 08 White Robe 64 08 Power Sash 65 08 Minerva Bustier 66 08 Prison Garb 67 08 Bard’s Tunic 68 08 Kenpo Gi 69 08 Black Belt Gi 6A 08 Adamant Armor 6B 08 Black Garb 6C 08 Iron Gloves 6D 08 Dark Gloves 6E 08 Hades Gloves 6F 08 Demon Gloves 70 08 Gauntlets 71 08 Mythril Gloves 72 08 Diamond Gloves 73 08 Giant’s Gloves 74 08 Genji Gloves 75 08 Dragon Gloves 76 08 Crystal Gloves 77 08 Iron Armet 78 08 Ruby Ring 79 08 Silver Armlet 7A 08 Power Armlet 7B 08 Rune Armlet 7C 08 Crystal Ring 7D 08 Diamond Armlet 7E 08 Protect Ring 7F 08 Cursed Ring 80 08 Bomb Fragment 81 08 Bomb Crank 82 08 Antarctic Wind 83 08 Arctic Wind 84 08 Zeus's Wrath 85 08 Heavenly Wrath 86 08 Stardust 87 08 Lilith's Kiss 88 08 Vampire Fang 89 08 Bacchus's Wine 8A 08 Hermes Sandals 8B 08 Bronze Hourglass 8C 08 Silver Hourglass 8D 08 Gold Hourglass 8E 08 Spider Silk 8F 08 Decoy 90 08 Red Fang 91 08 White Fang 92 08 Blue Fang 93 08 Light Curtain 94 08 Bomb Core 95 08 Lunar Curtain 96 08 Silent Bell 97 08 Gaia Drum 98 08 Crystal 99 08 Coeurl Whisker 9A 08 (Invalid) 9B 08 Bestiary 9C 08 Alarm Clock 9D 08 Unicorn Horn 9E 08 Potion 9F 08 Hi-Potion A0 08 X-Potion A1 08 Ether A2 08 Dry Ether A3 08 Elixir A4 08 Phoenix Down A5 08 Gold Needle A6 08 Maiden's Kiss A7 08 Mallet A8 08 Diet Ration A9 08 Echo Herbs AA 08 Eye Drops AB 08 Antidote AC 08 Cross AD 08 Remedy AE 08 Siren AF 08 Golden Apple B0 08 Silver Apple B1 08 Soma Drop B2 08 Tent B3 08 Cottage B4 08 Lustful Lali-ho B5 08 Emergency Exit B6 08 Gnomish Bread B7 08 Goblin (summon) B8 08 Bomb (summon) B9 08 Cockatrice (summon) BA 08 Mindflayer (summon) BC 08 Member's Writ BD 08 (Invalid) BE 08 (Invalid) BF 08 (Invalid) C0 08 Sand Pearl C1 08 (Invalid) C2 08 (Invalid) C3 08 (Invalid) C4 08 (Invalid) C5 08 (Invalid) C6 08 (Invalid) C7 08 Adamantite C8 08 Frying Pan CA 08 (Invalid) CB 08 (Invalid) CC 08 Godhand CD 08 Apollo’s Harp CE 08 Triton’s Dagger CF 08 Serahim’s Mace D0 08 Thor’s Hammer D1 08 Lightbringer D2 08 Index Finger D3 08 Excalipoor D4 08 Abel’s Lance D5 08 Flare Sledgehammer D6 08 Dragon Gloves D7 08 Hanzo’s Gloves D8 08 Martial Armlet D9 08 White Ring DA 08 Mist Ring DB 08 Harmony Ring DC 08 (Invalid) DD 08 (Invalid) DE 08 (Invalid) DF 08 (Invalid) E0 08 (Invalid) E1 08 (Invalid) E2 08 (Invalid) E3 08 (Invalid) E4 08 (Invalid) E5 08 (Invalid) E6 08 Brave Suit E7 08 Red Jacket E8 08 Sage’s Robe E9 08 Robe of Lords EA 08 Grand Armor EB 08 White Tiger Mask EC 08 Red Cap ED 08 Hypnocrown EE 08 Cat-Ear Hood EF 08 Grand Helm F0 08 Nirvana F1 08 Asura’s Rod F2 08 Sasuke’s Katana F3 08 Matsunokami F4 08 Mystic Whip F5 08 Perseus’s Bow F6 08 Perseus Arrows F7 08 Tiger Fangs F8 08 Dragon Claws F9 08 Loki’s Lute FA 08 Rising Sun FB 08 Assassin’s Dagger FC 08 Giant Axe FD 08 Hog Call FE 08 Hero’s Shield FF 08 Rainbow Robe 00 09 White Dress 01 09 Chocobo Suit 02 09 Tabby Suit 03 09 Maximillian 04 09 Caesar’s Plate 05 09 (Invalid) 06 09 Assassin Vest 07 09 Battle Gear 08 09 Vishnu Vest 09 09 (Invalid) 0A 09 (Invalid) 0B 09 (Invalid) 0C 09 (Invalid) 0D 09 (Invalid) 0E 09 (Invalid) 0F 09 (Invalid) 10 09 (Invalid) 11 09 (Invalid) 12 09 Megalixir 13 09 Bloody Spear 14 09 Requiem Harp 15 09 Broadsword 16 09 Longsword 17 09 Iron Sword 18 09 Coral Sword 19 09 Bronze Shield 1A 09 Bronze Helm 1B 09 Steel Helm 1C 09 Bronze Armor 1D 09 Chainmail 1E 09 Plate Mail 1F 09 Javelin 20 09 Trident 21 09 Partisan 22 09 Kingsword 23 09 Falchion 24 09 Training Garb 25 09 Large Shield 26 09 Turban 27 09 Blue Tail 28 09 Flan Ring 29 09 Sprint Ring 2A 09 Hammer 2B 09 Boy’s Clothes 2C 09 Girl’s Clothes 2D 09 Knife 2E 09 Dagger 2F 09 Warrior’s Clothes 30 09 Clown’s Clothes 31 09 Mage’s Clothes 32 09 Angel’s Clothes 33 09 Circlet 34 09 Mage’s Robe 35 09 Battle Axe 36 09 Horned Armor 37 09 Horned Helmet 38 09 Tomahawk 39 09 Kokkol Ore 3A 09 Whip 3B 09 Healing Rod 3D 09 Agartite 3E 09 Mythril Spring 3F 09 Mythril Bolt 40 09 Mythril Nut 41 09 Bronze Breastplate 42 09 Silver Breastplate 43 09 Hyper Wrist 44 09 Rose Twin Dress 45 09 Metal Knuckles 46 09 Kaiser Knuckles 48 09 Chakra Band 49 09 Foot Ninja Gear 4A 09 Shinobi Gear 4C 09 Psycho Spiral 4D 09 Member's Card 4E 09 VIP Card 4F 09 Wizard's Rod 50 09 Queen's Whip 51 09 Queen's Tights 52 09 Queen's Mask 53 09 Queen's Gloves 54 09 Protect Staff 55 09 Mystic Veil 56 09 Talisman 57 09 Red Robe 58 09 Single Star 59 09 Kodachi 5A 09 Metal Boomerang 5B 09 Manji Shuriken 5C 09 Kogarasu 5D 09 Steel Headplate 5F 09 Chakram 60 09 Goblin Mask 61 09 Mist Wrap 62 09 Treasure Hunter 63 09 Crimson Cherry 64 09 Wing Edge 65 09 Rapid Ring 66 09 Ring of Memories 67 09 Amulet of Memories 69 09 Whisperweed Seed 6A 09 Poet's Notebook 6B 09 Bard's Lyre 6C 09 Gil Bird Egg 6D 09 Silver Harp 6E 09 (Invalid) 6F 09 (Invalid) 70 09 (Invalid) 71 09 (Invalid) 72 09 (Invalid) 73 09 Gil Band 74 09 Economical Ring 75 09 Damcyan Flowers 76 09 Velour Coat 77 09 Dark Harp 78 09 Beret 7B 09 Muse Harp 7C 09 Officer's Hat 7D 09 Ice Whip 7E 09 Level Band 80 09 Exorcist's Gown 81 09 Professor's Robe 82 09 Dragoon Lance 83 09 Cross Helm 84 09 Bone Wrist 86 09 Demon Slayer 87 09 Obelisk 88 09 Sledgehammer 89 09 Ebony Robe 8A 09 Ebony Blade 8C 09 Rare Band 8D 09 Master's Staff 8E 09 Proof Courage 8F 09 Enhancement Sword 90 09 Ladle 91 09 Ramuh Staff 92 09 Shiva Crystal 93 09 Sylph Feather 94 09 Chocobo (summon) 95 09 (Invalid) 96 09 (Invalid) 97 09 Boltslicer 98 09 Bone Mail 9A 09 (Invalid) 9B 09 Small Tale 9C 09 (Invalid) 9E 09 Recovery Rod 9F 09 (Invalid) A0 09 Fire Scarf A5 09 Pink Armor A6 09 Twin Stars A7 09 Treasure Hunter v2 A8 09 Rapid Ring v2 A9 09 Gil Band v2 AA 09 Level Band v2 AB 09 Rare Band v2 AC 09 Limit Ring AD 09 Reach Ring AE 09 Provoke Ring B1 09 Final Outfit B2 09 Blue Armor B3 09 Discovery Book B4 09 Crystal B5 09 Lunar Shield B6 09 Lunar Helm B7 09 Lunar Mail B8 09 Lunar Gloves B9 09 Phase Cutter BA 09 Phase Body BB 09 Phase Helm BC 09 Phase Knuckle BD 09 (Invalid) AF 09 Tokita Sword 6A 08 Adamant Armor (Note: type 08) A1 09 Ultima Weapon A2 09 Adamant Shield A3 09 Adamant Helm A4 09 Adamant Gloves B0 09 Akiyama Armor (shield) C9 08 Pink Tail (Note: type 08) 27 09 Blue Tail 3C 09 Green Tail 47 09 Red Tail 4B 09 Black Tail 5E 09 Purple Tail 68 09 White Tail 79 09 Gold Tail 7A 09 Silver Tail 7F 09 Bronze Tail 85 09 Gray Tail 8B 09 Ebony Tail 99 09 Small Tail 9D 09 Rainbow Tail